North Lancs Champs 2018
North Lancashire Level 2
Age Group & Championships 2018
Licence Nos. 2NW181457 & 2NW181458
- 29/30thSept 2018 – Darwen Leisure Centre, The Green, Darwen BB3 1PW
- 20/21st Oct 2018 – Palatine Pool, St. Anne’s Road, Blackpool FY4 2AP
Closing Date for PSC Entries: Monday 10th September 2018 @ 7pm
Open to: All swimmers with official consideration times
Ensure entry forms are signed and completed clearly with: correct entry times and swimmer’s details (D.O.B. and ASA number). Agree with your Lead Coach which events to enter.
Age will be as at midnight 21st October 2018 (other than 9s who must be 9 on the day of event)
The Age Groups will be 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16+
Submitted times must be Short Course Times (25m) or Converted Long Course Times taken from the ASA rankings. Clarify any queries regarding qualifying times with coaches prior to submitting entry form.
All cheques should be made Payable to PSC and please use a separate cheque for each entry form and write the swimmers name on the back of the cheque.
Entry fees are £4.00 per event and please include an additional £1 per entry form to go towards the coaches passes.
Please ensure that the correct amount is written on Cheques and exact change is used for cash payments. NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN. Extra money will be funded to PSC. Refunds will be made for non-accepted entries.
Swimmers selected for relay events will also be expected to represent the Club in these events.
Please read the attached documents carefully before submitting entries:
- 01 PSC Entry Form (note closing date) 01 Entry_form_NL L2 Champs_2018
- 02 North Lancs Level 2 Age Group & Championships Event Meet Conditions (disregard organiser’s closing date if you are entering via PSC) 02 2018 L2 Conditions
- 03 North Lancs Level 2 Age Group & Championships Programme of Events 03 2018 L2 Programme of Events
- 04 North Lancs Level 2 Age Group & Championships Qualifying Times 04 2018 NL Level 2 Qualifying Times
- 05 North Lancs Level 2 Age Group & Championships Disability Qualifying Times 05 Disability Qualifying Times 2018
Payment and completed entry form in a sealed envelope to be returned to Roger or Susan Woodcock or hand posted to the PSC post box located in the first aid room on poolside of West View Leisure Centre by Monday 10th September 2018 @ 7pm. This allows time to process entries before the organiser’s deadline.
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Any queries please contact Roger Woodcock via email at: email@example.com