Lancashire County Championships Manchester
Licence No: 1NW180030, 1NW180031 & 1NW180032
Venue & Dates:
- Manchester Aquatic Centre on 27th/28th January 2018 and 3rd/4th February 2018
Closing Date: Monday 11th December 2017 @ 7pm
Open to: All qualifiers with official ASA times that meet the ‘Consideration Times’
Ensure entry forms are signed and completed clearly with correct entry times and swimmer’s details including D.o.B. and ASA number. Please check the correct age group is entered relative to the swimmers date of birth. No split times will be accepted.
Age on day will be as at midnight 31st December 2018
The Age Groups will be 10/11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16 & 17+ as at midnight on 31st December 2017. Junior Championship is 16 & under.
All submitted times must be Short Course Times (25m) or Converted Long Course Times taken from an ASA licenced event after 1st March 2017.
All cheques should be made Payable to PSC and please use a separate cheque for each entry form and write the swimmers name on the back of the cheque.
Entry fees are £5.50 per event and please include an additional £1 per entry form to go towards the coaches passes.
Please ensure that the correct amount is written on Cheques and exact change is used for cash payments. NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN. Extra money will be funded to PSC.
Refunds will be made for non-accepted entries.
Please read the attached documents carefully before submitting entries:
- Lancashire Conditions 2018.pdf
- LWPSA Programme of Events.pdf
- LWPSA Consideration Times.pdf
- LWPSA Disability Qualifying Times.docx
- PSC Entry Form Lancs Champs.docx
- Payment and completed entry form in a sealed envelope marked ‘Lancashire Championships’ to be returned to Roger or Susan Woodcock or hand posted to the PSC post box located in the first aid room on poolside of West View Leisure Centre by Monday 11th December 2017 @ 7pm.
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Any queries please contact Roger via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org