Following the Club’s Annual General Meeting held at Preston Grasshoppers yesterday evening, we are delighted to announce the following were elected to the Executive Committee for the coming year.
- Nick Holmes – Chair (continuing in post)
- John Wafer – Vice Chair (continuing in post)
- Nicola Mann – Secretary
- Hillary Armes – Treasurer
- Alice Kinnear – Membership Secretary
- Steve Howard – Members Rep – Senior squads (continuing in post)
- Nick Burns – Members Rep – Junior squads (continuing in post)
In addition, the following were returned as Club officers in other vital support roles, ensuring the continued development of the Club.
- Roger Woodcock – Competition Secretary (External meets)
- Helen Smith – Competition Secretary (Internal meets)
- Nick Burns – Publicity Officer
- Carol Rathod – Welfare Officer (Female)
- Dave Gilmore – Welfare Officer (Male)
Finally, we still have a requirement for volunteers to help lead the Club in the areas below. If you think you have the skills, experience and/or enthusiasm to give back to the members through one of these roles, please speak to a member of the Executive Committee:
- Gala Co-ordinator – works to ensure the smooth operation of our two Open meets, Club Championships and other internal meets.
- Fundraising Officer(s) – leads on local level fundraising efforts to provide funds to support kids social and club development activities.
- Social Secretary(s) – leads on planning and delivering Christmas party, end of season celebration, presentation evening plus any other social events across the Club, through the year.
Thanks to all those that attended the meeting, with a bigger turnout than previous years. A summary will be published to members shortly.