Northwest Regional Championships 2018
Northwest Regional 2018
April / May 2018
Venues & Dates:
- Manchester Aquatic Centre on 28th/29th April 2018 and 26th/27th May 2018
- Wavertree Aquatic Centre Liverpool 19th/20th May 2018
Closing Date: Monday 2nd April 2018 @ 7pm
Open to: All qualifiers with official ASA times that meet the ‘Consideration Times’
Ensure entry forms are signed and completed clearly with correct entry times and swimmer’s details including D.o.B. and ASA number. Please check the correct age group is entered relative to the swimmers date of birth. No split times will be accepted.
Age on day will be as at midnight 31st December 2018
The Age Groups will be 11/12, 13, 14, 15,16 & 17+ as at midnight on 31st December 2018.
All submitted times must be Long Course Times (50m) or Converted Short Course Times taken from an ASA licenced event after 11th April 2017.
All cheques should be made Payable to PSC and please use a separate cheque for each entry form and write the swimmers name on the back of the cheque.
Entry fees are £7 per event and please include an additional £1 per entry form to go towards the coaches passes.
Please ensure that the correct amount is written on Cheques and exact change is used for cash payments. NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN. Extra money will be funded to PSC.
Refunds will be made for non-accepted (by the organiser) entries.
Please read the attached documents carefully before submitting entries:
- 2018 SENW Summer Swimming Champs-App – B800mG1500mEvents
- 2018 SENW Summer Swimming Champs-App- Para Conditions
- 2018 SENW SummerSwimmingChamps-conditions.v2docx
- Consideration Times. 3docx NW Regionals – PSC Web
- PSC Entry Form NW Regionals 2018 Regional Para Consideration Times (v2)
- Summer 18Programme of Events
Payment and completed entry form in a sealed envelope marked ‘Lancashire Championships’ to be returned to Roger or Susan Woodcock or hand posted to the PSC post box located in the first aid room on poolside of West View Leisure Centre by Monday 2nd April 2018 @ 7pm.
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Any queries please contact Roger via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org